We believe that appropriate operation procedures are the most important factor for the best achievement and results.
We realize that the benefits of implementing formal quality policy to ensure that our performance methods meets our customers satisfaction.
Our quality policies include :
Attempts to ensure that all our projects are being delivered on time with the right specification details.
- The implementation of the right technology that consider the cost, time frame and conditions of each project (value engineering).
- Quality control through laboratory testing.
- Strict adherence to the QHES regulations.
- Minimization of customers’ complaints and to achieve zero defect through better planning, execution, and control.
- Provision of better output through rigorous training of human resources.
Healty and Safety
We always consider our human resources as our main asset. For this reason, we make employees’ health and safety as one of our highest priority. We prove this commitment by fulfilling the International Standards of Occupational Health and Safety as stated in ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001 : 2007.
Our health and safety policies seek to achieve this objective by mandating safe work environment through demonstrated commitment and safe behaviors, which take the forms of :
- K3 (Health and Safety Work) training for all our employees according to government requirements.
- Safety equipment regulation.
- First Aid training.
We are always committing to protect the sensitive environment in every work project. We ensure that the needs of all stakeholders are considered and that all potential impact on the environment are identified and managed to minimize environmental impact.
To achieve the value, we :
- Maintain environmental management systems that meet ISO 14001 requirements and integrate them into our business activities.
- Communicate PT Multi Structure’s environmental policies and procedures to all relevant stakeholders, including employees and other parties related.
- Conduct intensive training in head office, branches and operational fields to ensure that our employees, subcontractors, suppliers and consultants are aware of , and have the necessary skills to, fulfill their environmental obligations with respect to the company’s operations.
- Reduce waste and eliminate or minimize adverse environmental effects and risks associated with our services and operations through the building of good drainage system and other methods.