Kalimantan island contributes significant number of projects, including construction of mining infrastructure, seaport construction, building and other constructions. Our first project in this region was the construction of Pertamina residence in Balikpapan, East Kalimantan (1974) and the construction of Sangata Airport.
Several on-going projects in this region are:
- Islamic Center construction project - Malinau, East Kalimantan (2004 - 2007)
- The construction of Art, Education and Museum buildings - Barong Tongkok, West Kutai , East Kalimantan (2004-2007)
- The construction of Coal Hauling Road - West Kutai, East Kalimantan (2006 - 2007)
- Lok Tuan Seaport and Terminals construction - Bontang, East Kalimantan (2007 - 2008)
- Road - Works Construction of Sekatak Buji - Malinau ( MYC) of Province of East Kalimantan.
- Construction Of Coal Hauling No. 4 Part 3B Distance From Sta. 20+000 to Sta. 29+640(2009)
- Construction of Loktuan Harbor, Bontang - Indonesia.